Thursday 16 December 2010

Libgdx efforts, and Chapter 1 almost feature complete!

Yesterday I did lots of tidying up of my codebase, bringing the bits I wanted to add to libgdx up to that project's standard. The end of the day saw me commit a lot of stuff - read the libgdx blog for what I got up to.

Today saw a lot more tidying up and polishing, with Chapter 1 looking almost feature complete, and a decent start to loading and saving. I'm very happy with my progress this week, and am looking forward to recruiting some beta testers in the near future.

Here's another screenshot! Look out for an introduction to the main characters soon...







2 comments:

  1. Nice work, what are you using for navigation? Is it just plain surface or are you using a navmesh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is providing good entertainment.I like your blog details.This is one of the suitable post.
    Android app developers

    ReplyDelete